(Redirected from Alexander Galich)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Galich may refer to:
- Alexander Ivanovich Galich (1783–1848), Russian philosopher and Latin scholar
- Alexander Galich (writer) (1918–1977), Russian dissident bard
- Galich, Russia, a town in Kostroma Oblast, Russia
- Galich, alternative spelling of Halych, a town in Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast, Ukraine
- Kingdom of Galicia–Volhynia, a large Ruthenian Duchy which existed in the 13th and 14th centuries
- Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria, a subdivision of the Austrian Empire from 1772 to 1918
- Galicia (Eastern Europe), a historical region in East Central Europe, currently divided between Poland and Ukraine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galich.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.