From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Alienation (disambiguation))
|Look up alienation or alienate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alienation may refer to:
- Alienation (property law), the legal transfer of title of ownership to another party
- Alienation effect, an audience's inability to identify with a character in a performance, as an intended consequence of the actor's interpretation of the script
- Marx's theory of alienation, the separation of things that naturally belong together, or antagonism between those who are properly in harmony
- Parental alienation, psychological alienation of a child from a parent, especially after divorce, such that the child acts with hostility toward the parent
- Parental alienation syndrome, a pattern of parental alienation described by American psychiatrist Richard Gardner in the early 1980s
- Social alienation, an individual's estrangement from his community, society, or world
- Alienation (video game), a 2016 PlayStation 4 video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alienation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.