From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Alle (disambiguation))
|Look up Alle, alle, or allé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alle (German: all) may refer to:
- the German name for the Łyna River, a river since 1945 in Poland and the Russian Kaliningrad Oblast
- Alle, Switzerland, a community in the Swiss canton of Jura
- Alle, Belgium in the province of Namur, Belgium
- Little auk (Alle alle), a bird which is the only member of the genus Alle
- August Alle (1890–1952), Estonian writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.