Alter ego (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up alter ego, Alter Ego, or álter ego in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An alter ego is an alternate personality or persona.
Alter ego may also refer to:
- Piercing the corporate veil Alter Ego (judicial doctrine), a doctrine by which a court of law holds individual shareholders liable for a corporation's debts if the corporation is deemed to be nothing more than an "alter ego" of the corporation's owners.
Film and TV
- Alter Ego (film), a 2007 Greek film starring singer Sakis Rouvas
- Alter Ego (magazine), comics fanzine originally published in the 1960s and revived as a professional magazine in the 1990s
- Alter Ego (1986 video game), personality computer game released by Activision in 1986
- Alter Ego (2010 video game), adventure computer game developed by Future Games in 2010
- "Alter Ego" (Voyager episode), Star Trek: Voyager episode
- "Altar Egos", an episode of Arrested Development
- Alter Egos a film by Jordan Galland
- Alter Ego, a character in Danganronpa
- Alter Ego (German band), German Acid house duo, most notable for their 2004 song "Rocker"
- Alter Ego (American band), American Melodic Rock band from the 1980s
- Alter Ego (Danish band), Danish new wave band (1984–1991)
- Alter Ego (Peruvian band), Peruvian rock band playing mainly neo-progressive rock music of the 1990s
- Alter Ego (Tyrese album), a 2006 album by Tyrese Gibson which features his alter ego Black Ty
- Alter Ego (Amanda Lear album), 1995 studio album by French singer Amanda Lear
- Alter Ego, the third album of the Finnish pop-group Egotrippi
- Alter Ego, for tenor saxophone by Georges Aperghis (b.1945)
- Alter Ego (Minus One song) 2016
- "Alter Ego", song by Harry Sacksioni Netherlands 1990
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alter ego.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.