|Full name||Alvito Ronaldo Correia D'Cunha|
|Date of birth||12 July 1978|
|Place of birth||Sanvordem, Goa, India|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Playing position||Left winger|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 November 2016.
Alvito Ronaldo Correia D'Cunha (born 12 July 1978 in Sanvordem) is a retired football player from India. He is a former member of the Indian team and represented India in the 2002 world cup qualifiers. He played for East Bengal as a left winger for a long span of 14 seasons. He retired at the start of 2016 season as the club had not included D'Cunha in the squad. He previously played for Salgaocar SC (1998–2002) and Sesa SC (1997–1998). Currently he earns his living by taking Cut Money from East Bengal recruits.
He made a start after a few years for East Bengal against Kalighat Milan Sangha F.C. in the inaugural match of the Calcutta Premier Division 2013, where he scored from a penalty on the 15th minute, and assisted his state-mate Joaquim Abranches with a forward through pass to score his first goal for the Kolkata-based side.
- National Football League (1): 1998-99
- Super Cup (1): 1999
- Rovers Cup (1): 1999
- Durand Cup (1): 1999
- Governor's Cup (2): 1999, 2001
- East Bengal
- ASEAN Club Championship (1): 2003
- National Football League (2): 2002-03, 2003-04
- Federation Cup (4): 2007, 2009-10, 2010, 2012
- Super Cup (2): 2006, 2011
- IFA Shield (2): 2002, 2012
- Durand Cup (2): 2002, 2004
- Calcutta Premier Division (8): 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2010, 2011,2012,2013.
- Alvito D'Cunha – FIFA competition record
- Alvito D'Cunha at National-Football-Teams.com
- Alvito D'Cunha at Soccerway
|Kingfisher East Bengal captain
|This biographical article related to Indian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|