(Redirected from Amerigo (disambiguation))
|Look up amerigo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amerigo may refer to:
- Amerigo Dumini (1894–1967), Italian fascist activist
- Amerigo Gazaway (born 1985), American musician
- Amerigo Paradiso (born 1962), Italian footballer
- Amerigo Petrucci (1922–1983), Italian politician
- Amerigo Thodé (born 1950), Curaçaoan politician
- Amerigo Tot (1909–1984), Hungarian sculptor and actor
- Amerigo Vespucci (1454–1512), Italian merchant, explorer and cartographer
- Amerigo (album), a 1978 LP by Italian singer-songwriter Francesco Guccini
- "Amerigo", a song by Patti Smith from the 2012 album Banga
- Amerigo, Sinterklaas's white horse
- Amerigo Bonasera, a fictional character from The Godfather by Mario Puzo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amerigo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.