From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Amor fati (disambiguation))
Amor Fati may refer to:
- Amor fati, a concept in the philosophy of Marcus Aurelius and other stoics, and more recently of Friedrich Nietzsche
- Amor Fati (album), a 2001 album by Peccatum
- "The Sixth Extinction II: Amor Fati", an episode of The X-Files
- Amor Fati, a film featuring Predrag Bjelac
- Amor Fati, an album by Mich Gerber that featured Imogen Heap
- "Amor Fati", a song by Gary Valentine
- "Amor Fati", a song by Washed Out on his album Within and Without
- "Amor Fati", a song by Epik High on their album Shoebox
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amor Fati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.