Andrea Cochran is an American landscape architect. She founded Andrea Cochran Landscape Architecture, based in San Francisco, in 1998; the firm was the recipient of the 2014 National Design Award for landscape architecture. Cochran graduated from the Harvard Graduate School of Design in 1979. She is one of seven designer women featured in the 2012 documentary Women in the Dirt.
- Corn maze installation made from willow twigs, Sonoma Cornerstone, Sonoma, California
- Courtyard with reclaimed cypress, Curran House, San Francisco
- "And the 2014 winners are..." Cooper–Hewitt, National Design Museum. Retrieved 25 May 2014.
- "GSD Alumna receives 2014 Cooper-Hewitt National Design Award". 7 May 2014. Retrieved 25 May 2014.
- Lewis, Anna (2014). Women of Steel and Stone: 22 Inspirational Architects, Engineers, and Landscape Designers. Chicago Review. p. 218. ISBN 9781613745113.
- Bing, Alison (2009). Napa and Sonoma. Lonely Planet. p. 76. ISBN 9781741794465.
- Yglesias, Caren (2014). The Innovative Use of Materials in Architecture and Landscape Architecture: History, Theory and Performance. McFarland. p. 117. ISBN 9780786470808.