Angel in Disguise (Brandy song)
|"Angel in Disguise"|
|Single by Brandy|
|from the album Never Say Never|
|Released||January 21, 1999|
|Recorded||1998; Pacifique Recording Studios|
|Brandy singles chronology|
"Angel in Disguise" is a song recorded by American recording artist Brandy Norwood for her second studio album Never Say Never (1998). It was written by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, LaShawn Daniels, Traci Hale, Tye-V Turman and Joseph Lewis Thomas and produced by the former along with Norwood. The song was recorded and mixed by audio engineer Dave Way at the Pacifique Recording Studios in North Hollywood, California and features prominent backing vocals by singer Joe.
The song peaked at number 72 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. It became Brandy's first single to chart without an actual single release or a video. On the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart the song peaked at number 17, becoming Brandy's 8th consecutive top twenty single.
Credits and personnel
Credits adapted from the liner notes of Never Say Never.
- Backing vocals – Joe
- Vocal production – LaShawn Daniels
- Engineering – Brian Young
- Mixing – Dave Way
- Mastering – Brian Gardner
- Recording – Ken Deranteriasian, Victor McCoy
- Never Say Never (Media notes). Brandy Norwood. Atlantic Records. 1998.
- "Brandy Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "Brandy Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "Brandy Chart History (Rhythmic)". Billboard. Retrieved November 30, 2017.
- "1999 Year End Chart: R&B/Hip-Hop Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved 2012-01-27.
|This 1990s pop song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|