Angola Stock Exchange
The Angolan Stock Exchange is a proposed stock exchange in Angola. First announced in 2006, the Stock Exchange was hoping to open during the first quarter of the 2008 fiscal year, though in August 2008 Aguinaldo Jaime said that the launch would be "a task for the next government... maybe late 2008 or the beginning of 2009".
Due in part to the effects of the credit crunch, the earlier intention for the Angola Stock Exchange to open in early 2009 has been further delayed, with current indications that it was scheduled to open in 2010, with the intention to list 10 companies.
On December 19, 2014, the Capital Market in Angola started. BODIVA (Angola Securities and Debt Stock Exchange, in English) received the secondary public debt market, and it is expected to start the corporate debt market by 2015, but the stock market should only be a reality in 2016.
- Angola stock exchange to open this year from Afrol.com, 21 February 2006
- Stock Exchange Opens in 2008 from AllAfrica.com, 29 December 2007
- Angola sees double digit growth in 2009 - deputy PM, Reuters, 6 August 2008
- Archer Mangueira on Angola Stock Exchange, Bloomberg, 1 July 2013
- CMC prepares launch of debt secondary market Angola Press Agency, 16 December 2014
|This article about an Angolan building or structure related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|