Anti-sex may refer to:
- Antisexuality, the opposition to sexuality, especially tending to reduce or eliminate the sex drive or sexual activity
- Antisexualism, a Russian social movement seeking to banish sexual activity on a global scale
- Junior Anti-Sex-League, an organization depicted in George Orwell's novel 1984
- Political or religious forces in society that suppress sexual freedom and disseminate antisexual opinions
- "Definition of "antisexuality"". Collins English Dictionary. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- "Definition of ANTISEX". Merriam-Webster. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- Gescinska, Alicja A. (2010). "Sex in transition: anti-sexuality and the church in post-communist Poland" (PDF). In Clarke, Gemma; McQueen, Fiona; Pnacekova, Michaela; Sahli, Sabrina. Examining aspects of sexualities and the self (Conference). Critical Issues. 121. Oxford, UK: Inter-Disciplinary Press. pp. 87–94. ISBN 978-1-84888-020-7. 924760. Retrieved March 12, 2013 6th Global Conference : Sexualities : Bodies, Desires, Practices
- Kon, Igor S. "Sexual culture and politics in contemporary Russia". Sexual counter-revolution in Russia. Russia: Fatekh Vergasov’s electronic library. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
The current anti-sexual crusade is only the top of the iceberg. Under the guise of a moral renaissance, Russian Orthodoxy and its allies are trying to restore censorship and administrative control over private life.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anti-sex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.