(Redirected from Aof)Jump to navigation Jump to search
AOF may stand for:
- Academy of Finance, the finance-based high school education program sponsored by the National Academy Foundation.
- Afrique Occidentale Française (French West Africa), a former grouping of French colonies.
- Aggregate Objective Function, a single functional to combine all of the objectives in Multiobjective optimization.
- Alexisonfire, a Canadian post-hardcore band.
- Altorientalische Forschung, a German academic journal (as AoF).
- American Osteopathic Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the American Osteopathic Association.
- Ancient Order of Foresters
- Append-Only File, a software technique of logging database updates for persistence.
- The Art of Fugue (BWV 1080), a work by Johann Sebastian Bach.
- Art of Fighting, a competitive fighting game series produced by SNK (now known as SNK Playmore).
- Articles of Faith (band), a hardcore punk band from Chicago.
- Atheists of Florida, a non-profit organisation in Florida, US.
- Australian Olympic Federation, a former name of the Australian Olympic Committee
- Avon Old Farms School, an all-boys boarding high school in Avon, CT.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AOF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.