(Redirected from Apollinaire (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Appolinaire or Apollinaire may refer to:
- Saint-Apollinaire (disambiguation)
- Saint-Appolinaire, a commune in the Rhône department in eastern France
- Appolinaire Djingabeye (born 1993), a Chadian professional football player
- Apollinaire Bouchardat (1809–1886); a French pharmacist and hygienist
- Apollinaire de Kontski (1825–1879), a Polish violinist, teacher and minor composer
- Apollinaire Osadca, (1916–1997), a Ukrainian-American architect
- Guillaume Apollinaire (1880–1918), a French poet
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Appolinaire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.