(Redirected from Apostates (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up apostate or apostates in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An apostate is one who renounces their religion.
- The Apostate, story by Jack London
- The Apostate, novel by Vladimir Lidin English in 1931 (American edition, The Price of Life, in 1932)
- The Apostate (film), a 2015 Uruguayan film
- The Apostate (album)
Apostates may also refer to:
- Apostates (plant), a genus of flowering plants in the daisy family
- Apostates (moth), a genus of geometer moths
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apostate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.