From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Apple River (disambiguation))
Apple River may refer to:
In the United States
- Apple River, Illinois, a village
- Apple River, Wisconsin, a town
- Apple River (Illinois), a tributary of the Mississippi River
- Apple River (Wisconsin), a tributary of the St. Croix River
- Apple River Fort, a frontier fort now on the National Register of Historic Places, in present-day Elizabeth, Illinois
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apple River.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.