(Redirected from Aql)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aql may refer to:
- 'Aql, an Islamic term
- Aquila (constellation), constellation abbreviation, as standardized by the International Astronomical Union
- Algic languages, by ISO 639-5 language code
- Said Aql (1912–2014), Lebanese poet, writer, playwright and language reformer
- Aql (company), a telecommunications company based in Leeds, UK
AQL may refer to:
- Acceptable quality limit, the worst-case quality level, expressed as a percentage of defects in a population, that is still considered acceptable
- Association québécoise de linguistique, the Quebec Linguistic Society
- AQL (ArangoDB_Query_Language), a database query language
- Marvelous AQL, former name of the Japanese video game developer and anime producer Marvelous
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AQL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.