(Redirected from Archaic (disambiguation))
|Look up archaic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Archaic may refer to a period of time preceding a designated classical period, or something from an older period of time that is also not found or used currently:
- List of archaeological periods
- Archaic Homo sapiens, people who lived about 300,000 to 30,000 B.P. (this is far earlier than the archaeological definition)
- Archaism, speech or writing in a form that is no longer current
- Archaic language, one that preserves features that are no longer present in other languages of the same language family
- List of archaic musical instruments
- Archaic Latin (also called Old Latin or Early Latin), Latin language up to about 75 BC
Archaic may also refer to:
- Archaic (comics), a comic-book series created by writer James Abrams and artist Brett Marting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Archaic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.