From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Article (disambiguation))
|Look up article or articles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Article or articles may refer to:
- Article (European Union), articles of treaties of the European Union
- Article (grammar), a grammatical element used to indicate definiteness or indefiniteness
- Article (publishing), a piece of nonfictional prose that is an independent part of a publication
- Articles of Confederation, the predecessor to the current United States Constitution
- Articles of association, the regulations governing a company, used in India, the United Kingdom and other countries
- Articles of Incorporation and Articles of Organization, the U.S. equivalents
- Articles of clerkship, see articled clerk
- Articles of Faith, sets of beliefs usually found in creeds
- "Articles", a song from Beowülf's 1993 album Un-Sentimental
- RDS-1, the Soviet Union's first atomic test device, code-named "the article"
- an HTML element delimited by the tags
- Article One (disambiguation)
- Article Four (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Article"
- All pages beginning with "Articles"
- Artical (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Article.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.