(Redirected from Article 5)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Article Five may refer to:
- Article Five of the United States Constitution
- Article 5 of the European Convention on Human Rights
- Article V of the North Atlantic Treaty, which brought NATO into existence
- Article 5 of the Maryland Declaration of Rights
- Article V of the Maryland Constitution
- Article V of the New York Constitution
- Article V of the Constitution of Virginia
- Article 5 (novel), a novel by Kristen Simmons
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Article Five.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.