(Redirected from Articles)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up article or articles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Article or articles may refer to:
- Article (grammar), a grammatical element used to indicate definiteness or indefiniteness
- Article (publishing), a piece of nonfictional prose that is an independent part of a publication
Government and law
- Article (European Union), articles of treaties of the European Union
- Articles of Confederation, the predecessor to the current United States Constitution
- Articles of association, the regulations governing a company, used in India, the United Kingdom and other countries
- Articles of incorporation, and Articles of organization, the U.S. equivalents
- Articles of clerkship, the contract accepted to become an articled clerk
- Articles of faith, sets of beliefs usually found in creeds
- "Articles", a song on the 1993 album Un-Sentimental by Beowülf
- RDS-1, the Soviet Union's first atomic test device, code-named "the article"
- An HTML element, delimited by the tags
- Article of clothing: an item of clothing
- Artical (disambiguation)
- Article One (disambiguation)
- Article Two (disambiguation)
- Article Three (disambiguation)
- Article Four (disambiguation)
- Article Five (disambiguation)
- Article Six (disambiguation)
- Article Seven (disambiguation)
- Articles of Religion (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Article"
- All pages beginning with "Articles"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Article.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.