Aryeh Leib ben Moses Zuenz
(Redirected from Aryeh Judah Leib ben Moses Teomim)
- Ya'alat Chen (Zolkiev, 1802), sermons on different parashiyyot
- Get Mekushshar (Warsaw, 1812), compendium to that part of Maimonides' Yad which treats of divorce
- Magen ha-Elef, called also Shem Chadash (ib. 1817), on the regulations of the ritual codex referring to the Passover festival (to this work are appended notes on the Machatzit ha-Shekel of Samuel ha-Levi Kolin)
- She'elot u-Teshubot Gur Aryeh Yehudah (Zolkiev, 1827), compendium of the four ritual codices:
- Birkat ha-Shir (n. p., n. d.), a Passover Haggadah together with commentary
- Melo ha-'Omer, commentary on the Pentateuch and the Five Megillot
- Tib Chalitzah and Tib Kiddushin (n. p., n. d.), collections of responsa on the ceremony of Chalitzah as observed in modern times, and on marriage contracts.
Jewish Encyclopedia bibliography
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aryeh Leib Tzintz.|
- Fürst, Bibl. Jud. s.v. Zinz;
- Benjacob, Otzar ha-Sefarim, pp. 94, 96, 175, 208, 227, 296, 376, 591, 592, 594, 636.
This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain: Singer, Isidore; et al., eds. (1901–1906). "Te'omim, Löb ben Moses". Jewish Encyclopedia. New York: Funk & Wagnalls Company.