Association of Graduate Recruiters
The AGR was first established in October 1968, and is also one of the founding members of the International Network of Graduate Recruitment and Development Associations (INGRADA). Its offices are based in Warwick, Warwickshire.
The AGR publishes a biannual Graduate Recruitment survey, which examines the current state of the graduate jobs market, based on responses from over 200 employers.
In June 2012, AGR was also awarded seed funding from the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) to work in partnership with Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS) in implementing recommendations suggested by the Wilson Review Of Business-University Collaboration.
Publications and Events
AGR publishes six issues of Graduate Recruiter magazine a year, and also distributes a weekly newsletter.
AGR also hosts an annual three-day Conference for graduate recruitment professionals, where winners of the yearly AGR Awards are announced. Recent winners include Ernst & Young, Allen & Overy, and The University of Exeter.
- "Making sense of the graduate job market statistics". Guardian Careers. 31 January 2012.
- "Money Work & careers Worker's playtime". The Guardian. 26 April 2008.
- "Graduates' experiences of the workplace". Prospects Careers' Services Desk. Archived from the original on 2012-12-23.
- Following Up The Wilson Review Of Business-University Collaboration (PDF). Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. 2012.
- "Exeter makes history in Newport". Ri5. 9 July 2012.