From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ath (disambiguation))
Ath is a city in Belgium.
The acronym ATH may also refer to:
- The IATA airport code for Athens International Airport in Athens, Greece
- The National Rail code for Atherstone railway station, United Kingdom
- Around the Horn, an ESPN Television Show
- ATH, an abbreviation for atherosclerosis
- the absolute threshold of hearing, a phenomenon of psychoacoustics
- ATH, Polish abbreviation for University of Bielsko-Biała (Akademia Techniczno-Humanistyczna w Bielsku-Białej)
- ATH (interbank network)
- ATH, the command to "hang up" in the Hayes command set
- ATH, an abbreviation, standing for "athlete" used in American football recruiting to denote a recruit whose position on the team has not yet been determined
- Alton Towers Hotel
- ATH is a common name for Alumina Trihydrate, see Aluminium hydroxide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ATH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.