Atıl Kutoğlu (born 1968 in Istanbul, Turkey) is a Turkish fashion designer residing in Vienna. Kutoğlu launched his clothing label in 1992 which uses Turkish influences and culture and presents them in a modern way. He is known for dressing celebrities and artists from all over the world.
- 2013 Vienna Fashion Award as Global Citizen
- Bridging Cultures, Building Futures. "Atıl Kutoğlu". Archived from the original on 2011-02-09. Retrieved 2010-08-05.
- New York Fashion. "Atil Kutoglu Designer Fashion Label". Retrieved 2010-08-05.
- Fashion Window. "Atil Kutoglu: True Blue". Archived from the original on 2010-02-25. Retrieved 2010-08-03.
- Fashion Model directory. "Atil Kutoglu". Retrieved 2010-08-03.
- Fashion Online. "On the Orient Express with Atil Kutoglu". Retrieved 2010-08-03.
|This Austrian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Turkish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a fashion designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|