From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Atna)
- Ahtna, Incorporated, an Alaska Native Regional Corporation created under the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act of 1971
- Ahtna language, the indigenous language of the Ahtna
- Atna, Norway, a village in the Stor-Elvdal municipality in Norway
- Atna Peaks, an eroded shield volcano in the Wrangell Mountains of eastern Alaska
- Atna Range, a small subrange of the Skeena Mountains in northern British Columbia, Canada
- Copper River (Alaska), also known as the Ahtna River
- Lake Atna, a proglacial lake that was in the Copper River Basin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ahtna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.