(Redirected from Atna)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ahtna, Incorporated, an Alaska Native Regional Corporation created under the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act of 1971
- Ahtna language, the indigenous language of the Ahtna
- Atna, Norway, a village in the Stor-Elvdal municipality in Norway
- Atna Peaks, an eroded shield volcano in the Wrangell Mountains of eastern Alaska
- Atna Range, a small subrange of the Skeena Mountains in northern British Columbia, Canada
- Copper River (Alaska), also known as the Ahtna River
- Lake Atna, a proglacial lake that was in the Copper River Basin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ahtna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.