Attorney General of Zimbabwe
Attorney General of Zimbabwe is an office that falls under the Ministry of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs of Zimbabwe. In November 2013 the prosecuting and government advisory roles of the Attorney General were split under the new Constitution. The Attorney General on that date, Johannes Tomana, became Prosecutor-General.
The Attorney General also sits as a member of the Senate.
- Godfrey Chidyausiku, reappointed in 1982
- Patrick Chinamasa, until 2000
- Andrew Chigavera, July 2000 until 2003
- Bharat Patel, acting Attorney General from April 2003.
- Sobusa Gula-Ndebele, 2006 – 15 December 2007.
- Bharat Patel, acting Attorney General from May to December 2008.
- Johannes Tomana was sworn in together with the Prime Minister of Zimbabwe on 3 March 2009. Appointed Prosecutor-General in November 2013.
- Prince Machaya, was appointed February 2015, following the reorganisation of the office in November 2013. 
- Johannes Tomana, from November 2013.
- "Ministry of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs". Ministry of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs. Retrieved 30 April 2016.
- "Mugabe appoints new Attorney General". Nehanda radio. Retrieved 30 April 2016.