Australian College of Applied Psychology
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP) is a registered training organisation and higher education provider that specialises in teaching courses in psychology, counselling, coaching, case management and people management. The courses are offered at three award levels: Vocational Education and Training (VET), Undergraduate and Postgraduate. ACAP is accredited by the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA) and conditionally accredited by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC).
ACAP has been in operation since 1983 and has campuses in four cities, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide. It also offers courses via flexible delivery which allows students to study online.
The current student population of ACAP including those studying on-campus and by flexible delivery is over 3,500. There are approximately 70 international students from a wide range of countries studying across the campuses. Students are taught by experienced academics with many also practising in the industry.
The courses offered by ACAP include:
- Diploma of Community Services (Case Management)
- Diploma of Counselling
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science (Counselling, Coaching, Management)
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Counselling
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling
- Master of Applied Social Science (Counselling)
- Master of Applied Social Science (Management)
- Master of Social work
- Master of Social work (Qualifaying)
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology
- Graduate Diploma of Psychological Science
- Graduate Diploma of Professional Psychology
- Master of Psychology (Clinical)
- Graduate Certificate in Elite Athlete Mentoring
- Graduate Diploma in Elite Athlete Mentoring
The Australian College of Applied Psychology forms part of the Navitas Group.