(Redirected from Avid)
|Look up avid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AVID or Avid may refer to:
- Avid Technology, an American company specializing in video and audio production technology
- Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID), a college-readiness system designed to increase the number of students who enroll in four-year colleges in the U.S.
- Avid, a variant of the male first name Abid
- Avid Merrion, protagonist in the Bo' Selecta! British TV sketch show
- Avid Home Entertainment, a division of Artisan Entertainment, a defunct American independent movie studio
- Asymmetric ventriculomegaly, interhemispheric cyst, and dysgenesis of the corpus callosum (AVID): a medical triad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AVID.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.