From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
B&W, B/W or B+W may refer to:
- Babcock & Wilcox, an American manufacturing company
- Brown & Williamson, a former American tobacco company, now merged with R. J. Reynolds
- Bowers & Wilkins, a British loudspeaker company
- Bra & Wessels, a Swedish chain of department stores, since 2001 known as Coop Forum.
- Burmeister & Wain, Danish ship yard and diesel engine producer
- Boeing & Westervelt – precursor company to Boeing
- B+W Filterfabrik, a photographic filter manufacturer now owned by Schneider Kreuznach
- B&W Brokers, a Lloyd's Brokerage Firm, based in London (http://bandw.london/)
- Black-and-white as it refers to photography or cinematography
- Gray scale
- Power Macintosh G3 (Blue & White), a computer model made by Apple Computer.
- College van Burgemeester en Wethouders, the Dutch municipal executive.
- Black & White Festival, the Portuguese audiovisual festival
- b/w (meaning "backed with"), an abbreviation often used to separate the listing of the two sides of a vinyl record, especially a 45 record
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title B&W.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.