(Redirected from BIK)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bik or BIK may refer to:
- .bik, the file extension for the Bink Video file format
- Bik, the nickname of Brendan McFarlane, an Irish Republican activist
- ISO 639:bik, one of the language codes for Bikol (spoken in the Philippines)
- Frans Kaisiepo Airport, Biak
- Bik, Iran, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Bcl-2-interacting killer, a human gene
- Bik, when Leaguesharp updates
- Benefit in Kind, the value of something for tax purposes
- Baig, There are various other alternative spellings used today as well, such as: Begg, Beg, Beigh, Beyg, Bayg, Bek, Bik.
- All pages with titles beginning with Bik
- All pages with titles containing Bik
- Bike (disambiguation)
- Bic (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.