From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Babuji (disambiguation))
Babuji, a variant of Babu, is an Indian honorific.
Babuji may also refer to:
- Sudhir Phadke (1919–2002), nickname Babuji, an Indian singer-composer
- Jagjivan Ram (1908–1986), known as Babuji, former Deputy Prime Minister of India
- Shri Ram Chandra (1899–1983), known as Babuji, founder of the Shri Ram Chandra Mission
- Ramsevak Singh (Babuji) (born 1953), an Indian politician
- "Babuji", a song from the 2007 film Salaam-e-Ishq: A Tribute to Love
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babuji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.