|Location||9739 Denton Drive
Dallas, TX 75220
|Owned by||Dallas Area Rapid Transit|
|Platforms||2 island platforms|
|Connections||DART Routes 31, 428, 528, 535, 544|
|Structure type||At Grade|
|Opened||December 6, 2010|
Bachman station is a Dallas Area Rapid Transit station in Dallas, Texas. It serves DART's Green Line and Orange Line. The station opened as part of the Green Line's expansion in December 2010. It services nearby attractions such as Bachman Lake and surrounding neighborhoods. This is the last shared stop outbound between the Green and Orange Lines before the Orange Line branches off to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. Because of this, it is one of the only three-platform DART stations.
In 2014, a man was killed while trying to board a train, but was unable to do so and was pulled under the train.
- Lindenberger, Michael A. (December 5, 2010). "New Green Line 'starts to complete' DART vision". The Dallas Morning News. Retrieved December 7, 2010.
- DART Green Line Expansion Information.
- DART Orange Line Expansion Information.
- "Bachman Station Art". Dallas Area Rapid Transit. Retrieved 13 August 2016.
- "Dallas Area Rapid Transit investigating man's death at Bachman Station Monday night". Dallas Morning News. Retrieved 13 August 2016.
|This tram-, streetcar-, or light rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Texas train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|