(Redirected from Back water)
|Look up backwater or back water in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backwater or Backwaters may refer to:
- Backwaters (album), a 1982 album by American guitarist Tony Rice
- Backwater (band), a jazz fusion band from Mobile, Alabama, or this band's 1976 debut album
- "Backwater", a song by Brian Eno from the album Before and After Science
- "Backwater", a 1974 song by Status Quo from Quo
- "Backwater" (song), a 1994 song recorded by the Meat Puppets
- "Backwaters", 2013 song British band Drenge
- Backwaters (management festival), the annual national management festival organized by the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
- Backwater (novel), a novel by Joan Bauer
- Backwater (river), a part of a river in which there is little or no current
- Backwaters Press, an American book publishing company
- Backwater Reservoir, a reservoir in north west Angus, Scotland
- Backcountry, an isolated and under-developed region
- Kerala backwaters, a chain of brackish lagoons and lakes in India
- Lagoon, a shallow body of water separated from a larger body
- Backwater valve, a device used to protect potable water supplies from backflow
- Blackwater (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Backwater"
- All pages with a title containing Backwater
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backwater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.