From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bahr al-Ghazal)
Bahr el-Ghazal (Arabic بحر الغزال , also transliterated Bahr al-Ghazal, Baḩr al-Ghazāl, Bahr el-Gazel, or versions of these without the hyphen) may refer to two distinct places, both named after ephemeral or dry rivers.
- Bahr el-Ghazal (wadi in Chad), a dry riverbed in central Chad
- Bahr el Gazel (region of Chad), an administrative region of Chad
- Bahr el Ghazal (region of South Sudan), a geographic region of northwestern South Sudan
- Bahr el Ghazal River, a river in South Sudan
- Northern Bahr el Ghazal, a former state in South Sudan
- Western Bahr el Ghazal, a former state in South Sudan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bahr el-Ghazal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.