From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ballerina (song))
|Look up ballerina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ballerina is a principal female dancer in a ballet company.
Ballerina may also refer to:
- Ballerina (1937 film), a 1937 film featuring Jeanine Charrat, Mia Čorak Slavenska and Yvette Chauviré
- Ballerina (1956 film), 1956 German film by Georg Wilhelm Pabst
- Ballerina (1966 film), 1966 American German film
- Ballerina (2006 film), 2006 documentary which follows several Russian ballerinas during different points in their careers
- Ballerina (2016 film), 2016 French/Canadian animated film
- "Ballerina" (Sidney Keith Russell and Carl Sigman song), a 1947 song covered by many artists
- "Ballerina" (Van Morrison song), 1968 song on the album Astral Weeks by Van Morrison
- Ballerina, Australian method of growing vines in vineyards
- Ballerina Stakes, an American Thoroughbred horse race
- Angelina Ballerina, a fictional mouse in a series of children's books and a British animated TV series
- Tina Ballerina, a recurring character on The Simpsons animated TV show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ballerina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.