Jump to navigation Jump to search
CIE locomotive 001 leads the Wellingtonbridge – Campile beet transfer past Ballucullane in 1982
Republic of Ireland
|Owned by||Iarnród Éireann|
|Operated by||Iarnród Éireann|
|1 August 1906||Station opens|
|3 November 1975||Station closes for goods traffic|
|18 September 2010||Station closes for passenger traffic|
|Preceding station||Disused railways||Following station|
|Campile||Great Southern and Western Railway
- "Accessibility" (PDF). Irish Rail. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 6, 2011.
- "Ballycullane station" (PDF). Railscot - Irish Railways. Archived (PDF) from the original on February 16, 2008. Retrieved 21 April 2008.
- "Waterford to Rosslare line - service termination and bus replacement details". Irish Rail. Archived from the original on 28 September 2010.
- "Timetables, routes 371, 372, 373" (PDF). Bus Éireann. 20 September 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 25, 2012.
- "Ballycullane". Irish Rail.
|This Ireland railway station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|