(Redirected from Bastardized)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bastardisation or bastardization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bastardisation or bastardization may refer to:
- Corruption (linguistics), the idea that language change constitutes a degradation in the quality.
- Hazing, activities involving harassment, abuse or humiliation used as a way of initiating a person into a group.
- Hybridisation (biology), mixing two animals or plants of different breeds, varieties, species or genera.
- Adulteration of goods, lacing. To mix foreign substances to the declared product, or sometimes to replace it entirely with a different one without to mention the process.
- Adulteration of drugs; lacing (drugs).
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bastardisation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.