(Redirected from Bastardo (disambiguation))
- Bastardo (Giano dell'Umbria), an Italian town in Perugia province, Umbria
- Bastardo (grape), a Portuguese variety of red grape
- Bastardo (film), a 2013 Tunisian film
- Antonio Bastardo, a professional baseball player
- "Bastardo", a single released by Charlotte Hatherley
- ¡Bastardos!, an album by Blues Traveler
- Fonte do Bastardo, a Portuguese parish of Praia da Vitória, Azores
- bastardo, a variant of the burpee (exercise) which adds a pushup
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bastardo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.