Batkhuyagiin Möngöntuul at the 40th Chess Olympiad, Istanbul 2012
8 October 1987 |
|Title||International Master (2010)
Woman Grandmaster (2003)
|Peak rating||2467 (September 2011)|
Batkhuyagiin Möngöntuul (Mongolian: Батхуягийн Мөнгөнтуул; born 8 October 1987) is a Mongolian chess player who holds the FIDE titles of International Master (IM) and Woman Grandmaster (WGM). She competed in the Women's World Chess Championship in 2008 and 2010.
Möngöntuul took part in the FIDE Women's Grand Prix series in 2009–2010 as host city nominee, and 2011–12 as FIDE president nominee. Her best results were sharing fifth place in Nalchik in 2010 and finishing in sixth place at Ankara in 2012. She won the 2010 Women's World University Chess Championship in Zurich. In 2011, she won the silver medal in the women's individual chess event at the Summer Universiade in Shenzhen.
- IM title application FIDE
- "Nalchik GP: Kosintseva wins hands down". ChessBase. 2010-05-10. Archived from the original on 14 September 2010. Retrieved 20 October 2010.
- Crowther, Mark (2012-09-28). "Ankara FIDE Women's Grand Prix 2012". The Week in Chess. Retrieved 2017-10-24.
- "Wang Yue, World University Chess Champion". ChessBase. 2010-09-28. Retrieved 19 November 2015.
- "WGM Tan Zhongyi wins the Women Universiade in Shenzhen". Chessdom. 2011-08-21. Retrieved 2017-10-24.
- Batkhuyagiin Möngöntuul rating card at FIDE
- Batkhuyag Munguntuul chess games at 365Chess.com
- Bathuyag Mongontuul chess games (2000–2009) at 365Chess.com
- Batkhuyag Munguntuul player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Munguntuul Batkhuyag team chess record at Olimpbase.org
|This biographical article relating to an Asian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|