Battle of Kabul
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Battle of Kabul (disambiguation))
Battle of Kabul may refer to:
- The Battle of Kabul (709), during the Muslim conquests
- The Siege of Kabul (1504)
- The Battle of Kabul (1842) (August to October, 1842), during the First Anglo-Afghan War
- The Siege of the Sherpur Cantonment (December 1879), during the Second Anglo-Afghan War
- The Sieges of Kabul a series of intermittent fighting and sieges in the period between the Soviet withdrawal from 1989 until the Taliban took control of the city in 1996
- The Fall of Kabul, when captured by Northern Alliance forces supported by American air power
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battle of Kabul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.