Battle of the Bahamas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Battle of the Bahamas (disambiguation))
The Battle of the Bahamas or the Battle of Nassau may refer to one of several military actions in and around the town of Nassau, on the island of New Providence in The Bahamas:
- Raid on Charles Town, a 1684 Spanish Raid
- Raid on Nassau, a 1703 Franco-Spanish raid during the War of the Spanish Succession
- Battle of Nassau (1720), a Spanish expedition against Nassau during the War of the Quadruple Alliance
- Battle of Nassau, a 1776 American raid during the American War of Independence
- Capture of the Bahamas (1782), the capture of islands by Spanish forces under Juan de Cagigal during the American War of Independence
- Capture of the Bahamas (1783), their recapture by American Loyalist forces during the American War of Independence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battle of the Bahamas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.