|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
BeatRoute Magazine is a monthly music paper published in Calgary. With a circulation of 10,000, the paper is distributed in Calgary, Edmonton and Lethbridge, Banff, and Canmore. A British Columbia edition sees distribution in Vancouver, Victoria and Nanaimo. Although primarily focused on music, BeatRoute also publishes articles on art, columns and film reviews. Its targeted readership initially was a younger age group than other similar publications.
- About BeatRoute. Archived August 23, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Beat Route
- Birdfly, Leslie (11 August 2005). "Music: August looks adorable", Fast Forward Weekly, p. 6.
- (27 August 2009). "Jay Reatard, Pet Shop Boys and Cool Kids Lead This Week's Can't Miss Concerts", Exclaim! Retrieved 10 January 2014. "...the Beatroute 5th anniversary".
- Volmers, Eric (14 February 2009). "Filmmaker got serious about pop music", Calgary Herald, p. C1.
- Bell, Mike (25 August 2012). "Celebrated Herald music writer's legacy lives on", Calgary Herald, p. C1.
- BeatRoute: Contact