From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Beauvoir (disambiguation))
Beauvoir can refer to any of the following:
- Buildings, homes and plantations
- "Beauvoir", in Biloxi, Mississippi, post-American Civil War home of Jefferson Davis (1807/08–1889), only President of the Confederate States (1861–1865), facing the Gulf Coast of the Gulf of Mexico
- Pontikokastro, a castle in southern Greece, known as Beauvoir by the Frankish Crusaders
- Jean Beauvoir, American musician.
- Richard Benyon De Beauvoir (1769–1854), British Member of Parliament.
- Roger de Beauvoir (1806–1866), pen name of French writer, Eugène Auguste Roger de Bully.
- Simone de Beauvoir (1908–1986), French author, philosopher, and feminist.
- Hélène de Beauvoir (1910–2001), French painter and sister of Simone de Beauvoir.
- Beauvoir, the National Cathedral Elementary School, adjacent to Washington National Cathedral on Mount Saint Alban in northwest Washington, D.C.
- One of several towns or communes of France:
- De Beauvoir (ward), a ward in the London Borough of Hackney.
- De Beauvoir Town, a district in North London, England.
- Passerelle Simone-de-Beauvoir, a pedestrian bridge across the Seine River in Paris, France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beauvoir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.