(Redirected from Beaux-Arts)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Beaux Arts, Beaux arts, or Beaux-Arts is a French term corresponding to fine arts in English. Capitalized, it may refer to:
- Académie des Beaux-Arts, a French arts institution (not a school)
- Académie Royale des Beaux-Arts, a Belgian arts school
- Beaux-Arts architecture, an architectural style
- Beaux Arts Gallery, an important gallery of British modern art
- Beaux-Arts Institute of Design a.k.a. BAID, New York City based art and architecture school
- Beaux Arts Trio, a classical music chamber group
- Beaux Arts, Washington, a small town in the Seattle metropolitan area
- École des Beaux-Arts, several art schools in France
- Fine art, a style of painting popular at the turn of the 19th and 20th century, the source of the generalized concept of "fine arts", i.e. art for art's sake
- Palais des Beaux Arts, a federal cultural venue in Brussels, Belgium
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beaux Arts.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.