(Redirected from Beaver tails)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Beavertail can mean:
- The tail of a beaver
- beavertail pistol grip: the grip style used on the Colt 1911 handgun.
- BeaverTails pastry, a trademarked fried dough pastry sold throughout Canada, and other locations worldwide
- Opuntia basilaris, the beaver tail prickly pear
- Beavertail State Park, Rhode Island, site of a famous lighthouse
- Beavertail Hill State Park, Montana, on the Clark Fork River
- Slang in meteorology for a relatively flat, broad inflow band attached to a supercell's general updraft
- A type of flatbed truck fitted with a ramp or ramps at the back for loading vehicles
- The Beaver Tail (railcar) parlor/observation car carried on the Milwaukee Road's Hiawatha passenger trains
- A pair of observation cars used by the London and North Eastern Railway on the Coronation passenger train
- A type of snowshoe
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beaver tail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.