From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bele (disambiguation))
|Look up bele, bêle, or bêlé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bele may refer to:
- Bele language
- Bele, Saint-Louis-du-Sud, Haiti, a village in the Aquin arrondissement of Haiti
- Jean Marie Okwo Bele (born 1957), Congolese physician
- Bele, a half-white, half-black character in "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield", an episode of Star Trek
- In the cult of Thuggee, a place for murdering travelers
- Bélé, a folk song and dance from Dominica
- Bèlè, Haitian Creole spelling of "Bel Air" ("good air"), a neighborhood of Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Beles (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bele.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.