From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manuel Belgrano was an Argentine politician and military leader.
Belgrano may also refer to:
- General Belgrano, Buenos Aires, a city in the Buenos Aires Province
- several departments in Argentina
- Belgrano, Buenos Aires, a neighbourhood of Buenos Aires.
- Barrio Belgrano (Rosario), a neighbourhood of Rosario (Santa Fe Province)
- General Manuel Belgrano, a settlement in Formosa Province, northern Argentina
- Plaza Belgrano in San Miguel de Tucumán
- Puerto Belgrano, largest naval base of the Argentine Navy
- Belgrano II Base, an Argentine base on the coast of Antarctica
- Belgrano, Wales, a village in Conwy, Wales
- Club Atlético Belgrano de Córdoba, an Argentine football club.
- Defensores de Belgrano, Argentine football club
- General Belgrano de Santa Rosa, an Argentine football club from La Pampa Province
Several ships have been named after Manuel Belgrano:
- in the Argentine Navy:
- Ferrocarril General Manuel Belgrano, one of the main railway lines in Argentina.
- Manuel Belgrano (film), Argentine film
- University of Belgrano, a private university established in 1964 and located in the Belgrano district of the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- General Belgrano Bridge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Belgrano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.