From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Benefactors)
|Look up benefactor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benefactor may refer to:
- Benefactor (law) for a person whose actions benefit another
- Benefication (metallurgy) in extractive metallurgy
- Benefactors (play), a 1984 play
- Benefactor (video game), a 1994 video game
- The Benefactor, a 2004 reality TV series
- The Benefactor (film), a 2015 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benefactor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.