From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Benjamin (saint))
Saint Benjamin may refer to:
- Hieromartyr Benjamin of Petrograd (1873–1922), Metropolitan martyred by the Soviets
- Venerable Benjamin of the Kiev Caves (14th Century), a Russian monk
- Saint Benjamin the Deacon and Martyr (329-424 ), martyred by the Persian King Varanes V
- Martyr Benjamin slain at Sinai and Raithu (d. 296), martyred during the reign of Diocletian
- Patriarch Benjamin, in the Old Testament, the last-born of Jacob's twelve sons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Benjamin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.