From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bhanumathi)
Bhanumati or Bhanumathi may refer to:
- Bhanumati (Mahabharata), wife of Duryodhana in the Indian epic Mahabharata
- Bhanumathi Ramakrishna (1925-2005), Indian actress, director and writer
- Bhanumati, Nepal, a village development committee in central Nepal
- Bhanumati (Raga), a Carnatic music scale, the fourth in the original Melakarta scheme
- Bhanumati (novel), the first Assamese novel, written by Padmanath Gohain Baruah in 1890
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bhanumati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.